Why use the Lakeside Edge Realty Team?
Being "relocation veterans", we have a pretty good understanding of the emotions buyers go through in making their decisions to purchase a home. Our experience will help you. We understand that this is one of the largest financial investments you may make in your lifetime and we take that seriously. We go into this transaction to make this experience beneficial to you the buyer. Listed below are only a few of the services we can provide for you.
- Review all MLS homes available to find those within your budget that meet your needs.
- Prior to showing a home, we preview to see if it meets your basic specifications.
- Help you understand the Seller’s Property Disclosures and investigate any concerns.
- Provide thorough market comparable analysis, but go much deeper than just the basics, by considering price per square foot, potential repairs, quality of construction, age of home and many other relevant factors that affect the price of a home.
- Provide assistance and guidance to find qualified lenders, inspectors, appraisers and other technical resources.
- Review closing costs prior to making an offer.
- Provide advice and assistance in the negotiation process.
- Assist in arranging a home inspection and accompany inspector if you request.
- Home inspections will always turns up minor repair issues, and we will review them in detail.
- If there are any major issues, we will address them immediately, coordinating corrective action with the sellers and their agent.
- Coordinate with your lawyer's office and make sure they have the proper documentation to prepare your closing costs prior to closing and close on time.
- We will do a final walk through inspection with you prior to closing.
- We will accompany you to closing.
- We can provide contact information for:
- County/city services
- Medical facility/services
- Cleaning services
- Yard maintenance
Why Sell Your Home with Lakeside Edge Realty Team?
We have owned over 20 properties and are "relocation veterans". We think this experience helps us understand the expectations and emotions of buyers and sellers. Let our experience help you.
What We do that Sells Your Home
- Carefully and methodically preview your home
- We tour both the inside and outside of your home to find out what makes your home unique and desireable.
- We make suggestions on easy, inexpensive steps to improve the marketability of your home.
- Provide list of contractors when needed.
- Offer a list of staging ideas for your home.
- Help owners with showing when out of town, i.e., opening blinds, turning on lights.
- Listen to your needs and goals.
- We discuss timelines and communication methods.
- We find out when to show, notice requirements, animal needs.
- Help you determine your asking price.
- Provide comparison information on similar homes in your area.
- Provide information on the market conditions in your area.
- Review listings and homes in your area that have sold in the last two years.
- Make your home stand out with high quality photos and video tour.
- The more photos on website the higher your home is placed on searches.
- Video tours give homes higher placement on searches.
- Open houses
- Open House to local realtors
- Open House for interested buyers
- Present all offers and always negotiate on your behalf.
- Coordinate closing details – home inspections, net sheets, etc...
- Your home will be listed on websites nationwide which provides more buyers for your listing.
- Communicate in a manner and frequency you desire.
- You select the communication method – email, phone, visit
- You select the frequency – weekly, monthly
- Email tracking reports which shows number of buyers looking at your home online.